HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's day

hey dude =.=ll...I would lik to wish to all the couple in the world "Happy Valentine's Day"...This year Valentine fall on saturday..Well I guess all the lover will be celebrating..How bout me o.o. Too bad I'm now at Kampar..Din go anywhere to celebrate..Just be positive n hope love is all about happiness.I wish I could hav a romantic Valentine day but I think nid to wait lol..haha...Anyway, I'll be back to KL on 7 March and back to Kampar on the 9th.Wat u get for ur Valentine ???Can tell me..hoho..suddenly miss my brownie (my honey).He growth alot since the day I hav him..Hope he wont forget bout me..He is my sweetest honey...Take care and enjoy the day.And also HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, OPPA!!

No comments: