HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm hungry T.T

Poor thing lol...Life at Campus life dunno whether is good o bad..Lately I always get hungry easily..Hoho ..yaya..I'm growing =.=ll.I'm serious leh..I dunno izzit I din take my meal o wat..probably I dun hav a proper time to take my meal...Lunch jadi breakfast then half lunch half dinner then half dinner half supper @_@"..My timetable is lik mess up my meal time..Class end early bout 11am then hav my meal at 12pm.By 5 o 6pm I start to get hungry..If I early eat then later wan sleep I hungry..Omg lol...everyday I was thinking how to fix my meal time..Now is 7pm liao n its raining heavily..I plan to go PM wit my fren..now I really dunno wat to do..order food o mayb later rain stop then can go PM buy food..I'm starve to death liao lol..Today I eat my lunch at 12pm ,for 6 hours nothing is goin into my stomach..mostly end up I eat at 8pm..then I will be full lik a ('oo')...Haih wat a DISASTER.

No comments: