HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm gonna shot them KK~

hey..I'm back..Ya..As u noe la..Tuesday is a "happy" day..No class btw 6 hours..Apa nak buat..back to my hostel then do some cleaning lol..Coz only free on tues other got class to go..before tat hor...pls hor...Allow me to use my "AK47"...
WAT THE F~F~F~..."F" ing u lol..celaka punya budak~ Tak Guna Punya Budak...U hav lose my trust I tell...Cis`bedebah..No more gain from me..So-called "My' Choice"..Bull shitting...nonsence..
Actually I'm not mad at all..But dunno why feel lik shoting them kau kau...I was wondering coz today early morning we hav a tutorial class , Math for Biochem..Then as I noe Monday we dun hav lecture for tat subj n so how to attend de tutorial..Apa they mau tutor us...So we bincang wit some coursemate lol...n my chem lecturer says tat..usually lecture liao only hav tutorial...But we r very good student.Althought is tutorial class it might hav some briefing o talk..We r suggested to attend the class...I was worry coz it waste alot of time just to come for a class,early wake up then cycle then sweat somemore....I wanted to ask the Lecturer but tak tau mana dia n siapa dia (celaka btul)..In de end ,I came n waited outside de class..After few minute someone told me tat the class door hav a notice tat de class will start on second week...I heard tat yesterday my coursemate went to the classroom bout evening to see whether got any notice,but she say dun hav..Meaning this morning o late evening baru they paste the notice...SPEECHLESS...come to Uni bout 20minute...then back to my hostel...Stupid lol~

No comments: