HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, January 12, 2009

My first class is~

Hello..I'm back again..Now is 7.40pm..Just back from Uni n hav a bath..Now waiting for my dinner..Just spend for today lol...just got my timetable yesterday bout late nite..Ask my coursemate tat Monday 9am-11am got class then 3pm-5pm..O,oll I tot tat we can choose our own timetable but is not lik Local Uni..and they make it for us..celaka lol~ 11am til 3pm is a big gap man...fine first day just accept it.Then I get the full timetable from my coursemate..Fuyoh...Guess wat...Everyday (weekday)got class,as usual la..then all start early morning at 9am..mau tido lambat sikit also cannot <('OO')>..haih..fine..monday n tues got big gap ..tues is the worse 9-11am then 5-7pm...Wakao..why lik tat??? I tot last class was end before 5...malam pun ada class..Kampus life +_+"...wan us to be dead..other courses more worse than mine I think...Wed n thur continuous from 9-5pm...In btw only bout an hour break..Oh my lol...friday 9-3pm lol..better lol..can plan early to back KL anytime..
Hoho..pai seh..now is 8.15pm liao..just finish my dinner..
Talk bout my class today...ermm...haven get used it..the class was lik tuition class...more than tat..everything lik Express LRT..din hav much detail explaination lik skol..everything lik just briefing n request us sendiri do reference...Omg lol..Biochem..all bout Chemistry...especially organic chemistry..Alkane ,halide n watsoever..I totally almost mostly forget all those stuff..1 year lalu dah throw away my skol bag..now ask me to carry back..a bit hard..Nid some time n hardwork..Will try my best to do lol...Then later tat class is practical class..Lab work then the lecturer told us to prepare for experiment O_Oll.. First day class dah so ..gan jeong...Ya..we did the experiment n I was still blur case n he told to do report..I'm dead lol...no guidance at all...just lik tat few minute breifing then ask us sendiri buat..I noe tat we shud self independence n big gal n boy liao...But the the way they do n worse than local uni and the facilities is not complete o not enuf..lecturer nid to go other lab n borrow....wat a laugh..Anyway the same word..Haven get used to it, It still new n NO COMMENT

1 comment:

Sophia Chu said...

wa.....
i got morning class 3 days in a row in a week which starts at 8am... ;p
anyways, local uni not that bad either la....
dun compare until like that...
my uni not bad le....
facilities all so far so good le....