HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Time has pass by...

I'll been in lost for bout a week n he been leave us from now on...unbelievable tat u have leave us behind to the place where serenity n peace forever...I can't believe tat day come so soon...I know I been hoping tat day wont come soon but I cant stop the day to happen....I also been waiting the day to come tat u may rest in peace..Is a hard time for me to decide whether I should let u go or stay wit us ..But I know I been selfish wanted u to stay wit us by looking u suffer where we cant do anything to help....such a heartbreak...Before u leave us, we been try our best to keep u comfort n treasure each moment u been wit us....I still believe tat u will always be wit us, watching us,protecting n blessing us....The day u leave us, my tear fall like rain fall...I wanted to happily send u to the last but cant stop the tears of my feel for u..For the last time I see u , I failed to keep my feeling deep inside, I know I shouldn't do tat but sorry.. sent u for the last witout a nice smile.I know u want us not to be sad for u ...I know tat all of us have try our best...Witout u there is no longer a family potrait... There is one thing keep in my heart tat I wanted to tell: Please dun forget me, Hope u will remember tat I care for u...Since tat day u had forgotten me ..I been pray tat u will remember all of us...Dun forget our love n care for u....We love u n hope u may rest in peace..

No comments: