HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Back to normal

Everything consider back to normal....Now is time to headache..Ah....THE!..Masa untuk cari kerja...haha..any idea untuk buat apa?..My answer is no idea.Anyway, for me is not a problem...temporally hav no idea wat to work...cincai buat sajalah...Is anybody can giv me some opinion mau kerja apa????I want high pay ,office hour, ada air cond...tak perlu buat banyak kerja...Wakaka...yaya...I jadi boss ma tak perlu kerja lo...At rumah the best lo....open air cond sendiri then tak perlu kerja(rumah lagi byk kerja, like a maid T.T)Anyway.....Hey , guys!!!! help me pls....If u guys got some nice good job...pls tell me..Janganlah sendiri 'konger' the job...spare some for me...I'm lack of $$$ this few month...Need to earn some money for my future study...Tat's my plan tat why I need to find a job as soon as possible...Is better work nearby but the best is work ofice hour only but in my condition is hard to find a job like tat....Anyway...Gambateh!!!i know he will bless me :)

No comments: