HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, December 10, 2007

Cousin Wedding,kl

I been missing a week..ahaha..yaya ,I know my exam end liao should constant on blog but lately busy doin some business ..haha..Got chance will tell u.Yesterday was my causin sister wedding..Went for her wedding dinner ...I very like her wedding photo so much so much.The first time I so in love wit their wedding photo compare wit many other..Although is simple but it look natural...Not many kind of style but each photo amaze me...They look so natural will taking those pic n kind of simple..The make up was so wat we call 'nude' make up..not very 'kua' like other ppl wedding photo...Doesn't look like wedding photo...But I like it..If got chance also wan take this kind of wedding photo..Too bad I dun hav the photo wit me..if not can post out T.T...Sad also din manage to take photo wit her cause she too busy n my parent kejar masa wan balik...haih..the most paling membencikan was my bro...He took my chocolate9wedding choco)...Everybody get a box of choco(2 ketul) ..Then he excahnge mine wit his(left 1 ketul)...Then I ask him giv it back,he jz ignore me utill in the car I ask for it he said he eat liao...I D@mn angry..in the end we hav a big 'fight' in the car....Benci betul! brainless...anywhere...watever la...anggap giv dog eat liao
.Post some photo..pai seh!!!,cause sit too far n the quality is not good :P



...Happily ever after, love forever

No comments: