HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

End of STPM

Hai...I'm back!!How everybody?? Miss me ma? Well today is my last paper and also my last day of skol..Consider officially not a student cause not goin to have a chance wear my skol uniform anymore....Adakah anda akan memakainya jikalau wanted to pakai???haha...I dun think so...But I will! I really did tat few month after the SPM...Suddenly miss my skol life so much just take out n wear it...(Gila)...Just finish packing all my books n note...one n a half year.Just pass by like that...Feel kosong ,baru 10 hours out of skol life sudah macam ni..Haih...talk bout my exam????Speechless..................Everything let the GOD decide...was I meant to stay at Uni o wat???....Oh ya....erm...First of all wanted to thank to Sue May, Leng Leng , Shing Yie ,Bil, Wei Cin, Wai Yi n she n him n bla bla bla...Pai seh la, tak akan u wan me mention everybody names...long list.To all my Samadian fren...Miss u guys.Thank for all the help n support n love n caring n bla bla....Ya...I know we all also 'ng seh tak' everyone..hug each other before leave...lucky I din cry T.T wu.....Promise will keep in touch n hang out always..But I know is hard for everyone to gather and have some tea O.o..Know it will happen but still put hope on it..As long I remember u guys...Feel sorry for not goin to the graduation night...cause bla bla bla...Aiyo, I dun wan 'rampas ppl camera' ...wa haha .Nanti I go all the camera lense pecah 0_0""..I know we will meet someday....T

ats all for today..See ya.Love ya!!

1 comment:

Lady Mephala said...

aw... so sweet of u~ will miss u for sure!!! come out yumcha when i ask ok? u can ask me too! i'll fly to puchong n yumcha wif u if i can~
kla~ enjoy ur holidays! blog often ya!