HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year eve event@!!

Yeah...new year is coming ...sampainya masa utk pergi beli baju baru...Although this year we din celebrate much but at least buy some new cloth...New year new cloth =P
Shop shop is my fav...see leng chai is my like...leng chai see me is my love...Money$$$ is my everything...The! wat kind of theory is tat...Anyway..I found out that most of the shirt that i try also not fit for me...izzit because I hav a model body figure (mo gui shen cai)0.0 ..only pro designer dress can fit me (too much too much)...dunno why I wear all shirt also weird weird de only specific shirt can wear...especially dress...Some say my body here bla bla there bla bla..Entah bla bla bla apa tu...=.=""Poor thing..
But at least I manage to buy a cloth for new year (finally)..N I also curi take some pic of some cloth I try (coincident bring cam in)...

No comments: