HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

STPM CountDown !!

Feel horribly depressed..Exam is coming 'The Judgement day' .Feel like I haven started anything o learn anything..All my effort have gone..All the thing I learn entah telah pendam mana dlm otakku..Now I totally blank paper...Before it get worse, I try to repair it but time doesnt allow me to do so...Wat can I say...Regret wasting my time o I did not put much hardwork o effort ...All I can say is..I deserve to get such a balasan..I believe I do a lot of hardwork in it but they all just gone...And now I need to recatch them all..My brain tell me tat he dun wan to be so suffer n wanted to shut down...I try so hard to confront him not to do so...And I promise him after this month everything will be fine but he still cant take it....This is the first time I treat him so badly..I use kekerasan n force him to follow my order..I know his tears is flowing from his heart..wat I do is for our own good....He understand me but he accept it without an open heart...cause this is the first time I hurt him so badly.....Let's face it together?Shall we?I know we can do it if we want to...

No comments: