HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Last 2 day!

These few day also sleep late, around 2 am only sleep..Morning cant concentrate study so ma night jadi 'hantu' study lo..Yesterday suddenly feel something wrong(body), feel like wanted to get sick o.o"..So plan to sleep early but in the end still 1 am only sleep...dunno why.But lucky morning wake up everything is fine.I dun wan follow my sis path(mayb lagi teruk )...Hey, just now get some good news.Guess wat,my hubby wife just deliver a baby girl this morning.. Congratulation!!!.Although is not my baby(choi)but + a nephew...haha..Well tak sangka time pass by so fast..And I so fast 'naik pangkat' (old lady)....Sob..Anyway, today is saturday but nothing special...as usual except my judgement day is around the corner...Let's countdown together...Wakaka..By the way, I masih belum tau my new baby nephew name..=.="

No comments: