HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Friday, November 16, 2007

Last 3 days!

I left 3 days before the 'Judgement Day'...Flash back the first time I step into Form 6 of SMK SAS...That moment stil fresh in my mind..Macam a noob go in that skol on the first day..Nobody I know and not familiar wit all the ppl there..Everybody have their own gang except for me..I trust myself n believe in myself of wat I'm doin (lucky din make o do any silly thing)...As time pass by, we become a big family.Knowing each other from same form,although I haven come to tat stage but at least I have company of mine..Altough it may not last long but once we are together.Still remember last year at tis time, I pray for my senior hope they do well in their STPM.I was glad that I'm not involve(STPM) that time , but this year is my turn.Dunno will ppl pray us luck...haha..Hope so..Tak sangka sekelip mata, I only left 3 days...Wat my feeling now?I dun wish it end fast cause if I think like tat mean I will not do well n only think about the end..If it end fast then I dun have the chance to change the past...As time will pass so just let it be...I know I din not do well in STPM moment but I will try me best when the exam comes..Hopefully can get into local university and study wat I wan...I can feel the fear and my worst nightmare...But I believe nothing worst can be happen..I'm still standing on earth..Haha..feel so funny...

No comments: