HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Last day of SKOL!

WellFriday is my last day of skol...haih.I'm officially not a Samadian anymore T.T.Tak sangka time pass by so fast..Macam the story just began but now here comes the end ..Actually I still can go back to skol when 'Judgement day' but I dun wan it come so soon T.T I still haven prepared anything yet....Thurday skol officially off (holiday) but Form 5 n U6 still need to come on Friday to arrange the table (o.o y in sek.1 tak ada punya) and one thing I wanted to say : poor the lower six need to study till the last day..Well last year I also like that but we early one week holiday only..U know i think is good for them, Hey! come on ,it can widden your knowledge ok...study is good.Dun take it like a burden...Study is to enjoy life (THE")....Y I'm not good in study although I said so....Talk bout arrange table ( arrangge table nothing to talk bout ma jz arrange only, u know arrange-table!!)...First of all, I not satisfied wat skol provided for us...It's S*CK...U know tat.They dun give us use the dewan to sit for STPM and they give us the old block + old chair+ old table+ old......STPM student less than SPM, I think we all can fit into that dewan THAN them,...Anyway ,watever...the skol have decided n I also dunno they got use the dewan o not...Morning go there need to clean our class n arrange the table....WAT a 'MESS'....D@mn....The junior are brainless, not edu at all...like wat my Bio teacher say 'their brain haven't develope yet'...So 'dirt', how can say survive in such a environment...Dun wan talk bout it anymore....Talk bout happy thing....Just received my Sijil Berhenti sekolah n Surat Akuan n also my slip STPM n lastly my skol magazine....I also receive some present from somebody...whether u can notice it n.n"....

U6S3^.^

shing yie, me n sue may (my wifes,haha)

SPM exam hall 2005,SMK Seksyen 1(memorable day) ...BUT NOw jadi......................

STPM exam "hall"(judgement day) our exam 'hall'guess where I sit

3 comments:

shaikhzubair0203@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shaikhzubair0203@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shaikhzubair0203@gmail.com said...

THANKS