HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lost in the jungle!

Now is midnight..seem horrible n creepy...but I still awake!cant sleep..Y?..izzit study late o insomia...I dunno...I think not both..Suddenly wan tell some story.Here the story.
There is a little pig lost in the forbidden jungle.Nobody can help her out, the only way out is by herself.She is afraid n depressed..Lost in a jungle that nobody knows..Calling for help but nobody hear her call...A pig that once happy go living pig..But one day, she was attracted by some strange light.She follows the light till come to a forbidden forest, where tall old oak trees used to stay where owls rest at night,wild animal hunger for pray,cold wind n mist used to gather around.When the light lead her here .It suddenly disappear and now she only realise that she is lost!....There's no way out until the sun rise where the sun shine the path where she could see the future..She wanted to find the way out without waiting till sun rise..She knows that her fren n family is waiting for her return someday...she try so hard to find the way out ..Getting tired n loose,she take a break..Hopefully sun rise...But she will never know that the forbidden forest will never daylight...She may lost forever..

Nobody know wat will happen to her cause nobody know her much..Who will come and take a look at her...Just a small character in a dramatic world...suddenly wanted to say something..hopefully nobody know (tak ada siapa mau tengok blog dia)..I was once a nice n out going guy..I know many of my frens 'problem'...I was once a good advisor n listener...I like to hear ppl 'problem'...although I cant help but at least I know things happen around me...I dun wan to be a fool...I was once been a fool..such memalukan...feel like fool by them(indirectly)..Is not their fault..nobody wrong o right..Or I too busybody...But I cant believe they hiding it from me..We been once like a big family...I know they have the right to do so..It not meant for me..I wish they could understand me..I do not blame them for doin so..Ya...Mayb I'm not apart of their 'family'..but why should they..Feeling hurt deep down inside...Dissappointed...I dun wan to lost anybody anymore...cause I'm getting lonely...I try so hard to maintain our big 'family' but nobody appreciate..It might troubling myself but still I'll be there for u guys..I dun mind o care bout the outcome of my act..I concern bout them although I dare not to show...Why!Why u guys do this to me...I dun mind ppl say I look silly o an idiot...As long I appreciate the moment with u all...The happinest we been share together..I concern them more than myself, I also dunno why should I..As long they happy I'm happy for them,Frens is the one who will share the laugh n tears...As the tears of my heart,nobody dare to share....

1 comment:

Lady Mephala said...

hak cipta terpelihara!!! use my poem!!!
XD haha~
i'm honoured u use my poem to make a story!
the story is a little different from my poem tho~
thank u for using my poem o!
i'll edit ur blog n post it on my blog k??? XD
the little pig finally walk the path that no one lead, and leaving her forgotten forest...
if u still interested to know my story, i m willing to share after dec 4!
Gambate o!!!
hey! make the shoutout column la...

Take care!

ps: rmbr to bring my bio stuff o!