HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ah Yat Abalone Restaurant,PJ

Gosh.....At last my exam is over...Yeah...come come let's celebrate. I sudah lama tak jumpa n chat wit my blogy....How my exam...erm..well, all I can said is i have try give my best n some luck..Ok...talk bout others..Last saturday we celebrating our grndpa bday n also mooncake festival...All our relatives from Ipoh came to visit grandpa n celebrate his Bday...actually so-called celebrate bday but actually just some gathering day..We have our dinner at Ah Yat Abalone Restaurant O,O ...this is my first time when to eat at Ah Yat 'Abalone' ...The place is just consider beside my school....Hehe...pai seh pai seh ,cause the cam cam not wit me n i only manage to take pic for last few dishes...Talk bout this baby piggy...taste good..especially the fatty meat ..yummy...I nearly eat all the 'fei chu yuk',my cousin sis 'sha yen' saw me keep pick the meat contain ONLY Fat layers...very menakutkan..even the chicken i also din even take a look at it..only concentrate on the Fats...Gosh!! Irrresitable...
'Chang Sou Mian'= Longevity Mee, every year sure will eat,they said we cannot cut the mee off when the mee is too long, semakin panjang ditarik semakin panjang umur O.O .the taste is ok but they cook too much n the mee lembik liao , tengok pun sudah kenyangEvery year, either New year or grandpa bday . My uncle sure will brought some red wine n everyone of use should drink...I drink both , red n white .. the taste still the same...yuck!.especially the white wine macam 'basi' liao...taste weird..lucky i drink not much if not sure nose bleeding ( thats wat happen for the past few years)


This is my fav desert...Xi Mi Lu and egg tart, The egg tart so kecik moi..But I get to eat extra 1 u.u...The xi mi lu, taste ok only..not tat taste i wanted..they put too much coconut milk n the upper layer also fill wit white buble..it suppose look greenish ..Only can taste the coconut milk...Grade= -C

No comments: