HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Neway , Times Square (2nd round)

After having dinner , sepatutnya everybody balik rumah sendiri but …..My cousin bro keep ajak all our bro in law n even us go sing K….O.O..So determine sampai book liao room , tak akan tak pergi ..morning sing liao sudah no voice masih go for 2nd round….Wah,can break ‘pekpek record’ u.u …Well, once a while only have the chance gathering wit them , sacrifice my sleeping hour also worth it….We reach there already 11 pm… =.= they pick all also oldies song ….Cause my uncle n aunt also following us , need to entertain them also not just us..But I tak sangka all the oldies song I also know how to sing o.o, Unbelievable ….Thanks my mum always play those ‘jing qu’ oldies memang cukup old …
Ya, very pai seh sing in front of them but anyway I still enjoy it + sleepy .. cousin bro fetch us home first cause it late n others continue singing …It’s about 2.30 am . On the road ,there’s police check n we was blocked by police , cause my cousin did drink some beer..This is the first time I saw the so-called alcohol lvl check machine …And they test my cousin bro , green light is ok , yellow is moderate n red is kena tahan ..His test is green , he only consume 1 cup of beer n beer contained not much alcohol..Then drive home , reach home around 3 am…then Zzz…(tomolo early morning still got class, teruklah )

No comments: