HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Friday, September 21, 2007

Watever

SShh......dun tell anyone i'm here!!I know my exam haven't end yet but come on!! give me a break...Fine!..Since nobody response then i stay here long...Haih...so sad, so sick...My exam all crabs?? Why? Cause i craps a lot..Exspecially Math ppr 1…OMG that is so hard hard …I can only answer <10% ,else all hentam shj..I can get 20/100 on that ppr already glad..Wat on earth are these question,not make sense and why should we study all these kind of weirdo .But luckily I manage to answer most of the question in ppr 2…manage answer doest mean I’m correct..Wish teacher wont deduct my mark cause my theory n explaination for the Geometry Deduction was horrible..Know how to do but dunno how to explain..That’s my weak point…My bio lagi teruk, some of the obj question is from some revision exercise book….Sh!t,D@mn…I should do it earlier…now I’m in dead meat ,Bio ppr 2 n Chem, Alamak !...wish teacher dun come out some hard question…...I think is useless n unuseless..See, i know ppl dun get it...Feel like I been isolated for many years n being abandon by everyone……Trash can…stress stress strees …wanted to kill myself…Ek +.+ , Anyway , pek is the strongest pig in the world , and nothing can stop me…Talk so much better study hard.Good luck and enjoy my worse weekend ..

No comments: