HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Make up & Grooming by Shiseido

Last wednesday...Soft skills department having an event..Yeah..make up n grooming by shiseido....Tot will be fun..but actually is quite fun la.Got free smaple n some voucher lol...Btw...I ponteng my Pengajian Malaysia lecture...shhh...Just once la..not always...since tat time just finish my SB mid-term then malas nak go for lecture so decide liao to go for tat talk...hoho...Since girls is goin for the talk then my fren (the guys) help us to sign for the attendance lol....hahaha...Eh...dun think i'm bad ok..I help them sign a lot too..they shud thanks me..
A lot of shiseido product



Then some tester...on your hand


They giv some trial pack ...


and teach us how to make-up..the model is the student pick among us..Lucky i'm not choosen..hoho..the gal seem lik suffering coz her eye went red when they put her on make-up

1 comment:

Sophia Chu said...

later your lecturer came across your blog only you know.... haha....