HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Stress...huh~

Hey~~~~~
Today just finish my mid-term exam...haih... a sad story has begun...apa benda???
I din do well in my mid term...Macam very relax after mid-term but final is coming soon in 1 month time..No time to do study..Today i nid to rush 2 report since exam on this week n class still go on. I dun hav time to do my report n terpaksa gather everything n done it on weekend..Habis la..tak payah tido..I'm gonna be panda soon..On sem break will see a panda PM...Lately nothing much happen here...some event is goin on but I haven post it out..Pls be patient lol..I try my best to post it out soon...Btw...Is another sad story...In my history ..every year..near miss o escape except last year(working)..my bday always hav a big gift for me...which is the exam...I can tell ..non of it miss..sure having exam on tat day..This year also not exempted..Coz my bday fall on 12 may..middle of may so most of the time also having mid term o watever la...12th suppose is de last day of exam..I tot wont be so ngam last day also got exam...tak sangka lo..memang pun..more tepat than winning lotery...celaka punya budak...haih..watever la..as long my result is good enuf and i will Gambateh..Got to do my report...Wish me luck n I'll be back soon...

No comments: