HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, March 2, 2009

Laksa steamboat~Westlake

Habis aku....Yesterday my coursemate having steamboat at my house...Guess wat..is laksa steamboat...Syoknya...As ppl who know me well...I dun eat spicy food not even a little ...celaka punya budak lol...They make laksa steamboat and it is super duper ultra spicy...==ll..For them is lik a heaven enjoying the spicy n hot food but for me is lik a hell....dead meat...In de end, I din eat much but tats not the story.....The climax is the next day...wakao..my stomach lik washing machine...glik glup glek ngek o.O"....the whole afternoon feel not well macam sedang cuci my stomach coz get poluted yesterday....the disaster will be back soon so called they will having spicy steamboat after final exam ==ll..I'm gonna be dead


No comments: