HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Jake bday~

Last thursday was our class 'rap' bday..We were invited to Grand Kampar Hotel to have our lunch there....haha..guess wat..our jake actually is our elder bro..coz his the paling tua among us ...wakaka..Although he din review his age but I ad know how old is he...wakaka....
HAPPY 20+th BDAY JAKE~



shu yuan n Yew wai...dunno sedang kaji apa benda

Our coursemate

Our class leng lui

Shelly and me

I just finish my 2 presentation n my mid term exam for Structural Biochem.So lately been busy doin preparation of all those..Then now nid to rush for the report and exam for Organic chem..Din sleep well this few week...Almost everyday sleep at 2 o 3am then wake up at 7am...My dark circle is more worse soon will be the 'guo bao' the panda and will be placed at national zoo for viewver...

No comments: