HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Friday, October 24, 2008

One Day at Melaka,part III

Hoho....Continue my story..After visiting the A'Famosa.Here I come to the ship..I rmb last time I been there before so I ask my dad where is the ship.Lucky we found searching from the hill,not very far from A'Famosa.So we walk to there ..well tak sangka it nid entrance fees for goin up d ship since is left 15minit coz it close at 5 o 6 if I'm not wrong..Althought is RM3 per pax but just to save some $$..I told them watch is enuf no nid masuk tengok n.n".Save the money go makan cendol o.O"...wakaka



...then we came go some walk walk n then we go to the Jonker Street..Too bad too sad..poor thing.Most of the stall at Jonker Street open on Fri-Sun T.T..I go was on thursday so tak de nice stuff n food to enjoy..Anyway but at least some are open..So we just walk walk n I buy some souvenir back ...keke...


(this is bing tong wu lou,the fruit style)
Then we hav dinner a some famous Gula Melaka Ice kacang/Cendol..It was located along de Jonker Street...hmm..inside the shop got so Baba n Nyonya Chinese house feel..hoho..we order some Nyonya Laksa n some famous Gula Melaka cendol n ice kacang..It was totally different than KL..the sugar taste so nice so original..Then the shop got place some old antique o wat so-called artifak...kaka...so got old style feel...tiada bandingan..






HOHO..tat's all for Melaka trip.thanks for reading ..^o^"balik rumah tido

No comments: