HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One Day at Melaka,Part I

hello..I'm here again..ermm..today work OT so can spend some time with my blogy..Busy working so I just make it few part coz got many photo to post..Pai seh..pls dun blame me for that..hehe.
2nd day of Raya,I make a plan to Melaka n suggest it to ur family .In de end,we make it..haha..Coz its been many years din go Melaka bout 12years liao lol..So all the members agree went there as holiday.We start our journey bout 11am n reach there bout 1something.

The sky looks lik wan to rain (got a bit moody,pray hard for it)..Reach there and hav a look around..hmmm..Melaka as I feel the Baba&Nyonya house so got 'feel' mcm chinese old house..

Looking for parking..Dah dpt parking looking for our lunch.I heard ppl say Melaka famous chicken rice ball o.O".So we come to here..the famous chicken rice ball restaurant..forget apa name liao...We order quite byk food..haha coz its Melaka food sure more sedap than KL lol.


My sis fren say this restaurant is famous but not many ppl visit..But tat day we go many ppl leh..mayb public holiday gua...She says the 'chong wah' is more delicious than this restaurant..Well really proven ..See~so many ppl.beratur sampai tepi jln just to wait turn to get a sit..

Wakao~really tat geng ma....unbelievable..I ingat apa benda pulak....After makan,we went to 'must go' the A'Famosa..so lame rite..haha..then I next time blog it out lol...to be continue..part II

No comments: