HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My 2nd hand cupboard

HOHOHO..pai seh..This case happen long a ago bout few weeks back..I hav no time to teman my blog..U noe why...Coz I'm sick for 3days liao n I still go to work..Geng leh..Call me Small Lady..haha..Actually I also dunno wat happen..On Monday afternoon feel my whole body joint pain then went back home take panadol then sleep.The next day,I cought in the rain while goin for lunch n so I get flu + 'night' fever...At nite, I take flu n fever tablets.Today morning,my flu is gone but still got fever..I was lik 'Oh,no..I dun wan take MC'...So,while working after my breakfast I took paracetamol...After few hours,feel better..But now is bout 6pm.I feel cold n I think my flu n fever is back..Oh gosh....@#*&^%@&#?...Anyway I will still tahan sampai the end..
Back to my topic...U see har..I'm so good lol..My little cupboard is ruin by my bro..Ad senget then he still poke hole on it...Make my cupboard naked..I d@mn angry when he poke holes on it..I ask my dad buy a new one as u can see...
LIKE THIS WEY~~I'm not kidding..


But since my sis wanted a bigger cupboard..I offer her to buy a new then I use hers(betapa baik adik ni,shud reward me ^^)
So after bout a month later she buy back de cupboard from IKEA.We brought back home n play tukul-pukul lol...Those big project I just let my dad n sis settle it .Meanwhile I help build the small 2drawer lol...See so cute..^^"..


No comments: