HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Friday, October 10, 2008

I dream of him

Hi....How am I?Well..I'm ok.. still abit sick but at least no fever..Well I din plan to blog bout it but suddenly hav a strong feeling wanted to say it out...Last few night,when I was sick..I hav a dream ..wat I dream..haha.If dream my oppa..is the sweetest dream ever..unfortunately is not,I dream bout my skol life..Back to F5 skol life..Is a bit weird tat,the skol is my secondary skol but the ppl some is F6 fren.Tat's not the point.I dream I went back to skol..Seem lik I been long time din go for skol then everything lik long time ago..I back to class n sit wit my fren..I greet them n ask how are they..When teacher comes in she ask me why I so long din come to skol..Then I say I was sick..I really feel lik it was so real..My heart still feel tat I'm still in skol life....But somehow I cant explain why so long time din back to skol..All I noe tat I was sick (in reality)..I was asking myself in my dream...The 'skol life' feeling seems lik lost..
Suddenly..he came!~He came into my classroom and I saw him.Dunno why I'm so happy.I call him n he walk n stand behind my chair.It comes so naturally..I just happily turn around n hug him n say 'I so miss u'...He just smile n let me hug into his arm...I also dunno why I will do tat..Mayb I really do miss this fren..I think it really nid to wait for some time to meet back tis fren..My fren ..Wish u all the best~

No comments: