HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Saturday, April 7, 2007

PK....Ding ding!!

T.T sad.PK on the street.My knee and palm swollen.Doing good deed also will get such a bad balasan.Last weekend,I went back hometown(Cenderiang,Perak) to pray pray(Cheng Ming)...everything is fine until when back KL with my grandparent .Reach Kl already night so we when to have dinner at Mega,Pj. I ask my bro to help me order while i help my grandparent order(see ...so xiao shun), they said wanted to eat porridge so I ma walk sambil keep an eye to look for it ,saw the store very happy but without notice there a step in front of me...I tak nampak ...ter”kang” on the step and fall macam flying squiral “pek” on the floor(so kua cheong)..My knee and palm also red liao.Damn memalukan ….tengok around see gat ppl look on me o not but din notice anything. I terus bangun and walk to the store order the porridge( still got mood to order a?) Of course no lah…..then when back to the sit pretend nothing happen.(but inside is so memalukan) Ppl doing good deed help to order also will get this balasan….haih poor thing but from that experience I learn something .
To all the girls n guys….When u terjatuh or terlanggar ,try to
1.Dun terus bangun, I mean take your time act like normal cause is comman tat everybody will terjatuh.
2.Ya, admit it !(say in your heart) !That u terjatuh (so wat), dun pretend like nothing happen …U lagi pretend ppl lagi mau tengok betapa malunya anda( in my point of view).
3.If feel pain just show it off no need sembunyi-bunyi …(mayb ppl wil feel u r very ke lian n not malu)
All these thing I also got done on that time, I even shout “AIYAK” when I fall =.=”, but I feel better that admit it than pretend…The theory of life????Haha

No comments: