HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Mad mader madest

Wednesday, today I got stay at skol for my Ping Pong club cause having competition( Samad Close), you know la as a good setiausaha(again) of the club have a very important position.But this is the first time I get so mad when the club is on. First of all…Normally is my president who get the gim key but he forget bout it and so captain go and get it (last minute, competition start at 2 pm) from a teacher who incharge of the key of gim but she when back home liao then he go fine our Koko teacher,he also home liao.Fine! then I(Pek Pek) pergi bilik guru see any teacher can help.In the end, nothing..Start to worry cause competition goin start soon n I still haven manage to open the gim door…OKey,Fine, I wait my president(Brain o.o) to handle himself( cause is his fault)….He comes ,I dun choi him then he go get the key..After few minute ,he get it from the office (gua)…..without any doubt, I terus masuk the gim and prepare everything …I even stare at him while asking the key to open the fan(switch room) door..but forgive him tat he apologise and he manage to settle everthing….Open the switch door, eh o.o why can switch on the fan>>>think think>>Mayb these few day heavy rain n lighting causes the main switch auto off…so I try to ask some guys to help me handle it but…….They ignore me by “ Oh, cant switch on the fan” ….YA YA…they are useless( I really mean it) ….
theory of bio- u know tat XY chromosomes, the Y chromosome is getting small(shrink) and smaller n one day it will disappear(hilang? ya, waiting for that day to come) and u can imagine the world only left XX..It true, I read it from Discovery Channel…
I din give up …cause the gim is too hot liao..so I back to the switch room and from the cable I found the main switch board, the switch really off liao..so I on back the switch board and switch on the fan (it really work)—I’m so proud of myself n the guy…Heng!!.. president promise say 3.30 can go back but in the end 4.30 back….do work so slow not efficient at all!.....early already know the competition take a long time to finish but they still lengah lengah until I macam harimau betina rush them to quickly but at least manage
to finish . When back home have a good sleep ….

1 comment:

weiwei said...

harlo~^^
today had a nice shopping 'trip' with u.
we make a link to each other can?