HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

One day off....

yeah...holiday, althought just one day but is enough for me.But i don't feel like holidaying cause got My biggest War for this saturday....mr.MUET ( Malaysia University English Test) ,I hate Inggerishi ,really wanted to say it loud D@MN O_O" .Ya , I admit my english is not bad until " banana goreng "??? . altought I get band 4 for my trial ( highest band 6)but is still not enough for me. Cause i not satisfied wit de teacher marking scheme (cacat punya)...The faith is in my hand,(speechless)....better speak more " chicken sausage" for the last minute stand( i think i can't stand any longer..Mid-exam is coming...on my b'day again -flashback~~~~~~It been like this since I was 13....every year b'day also on exam week except or last year cause haven't start skol yet.sigh,haih......~~I haven even prepare yet, my last exam was so Sh*t .Now, I dunno wat to do.Just prepare or the worse worse....Wish me luck. Be not afraid of exam,believe that study is worth doin it,
your belief will create the fact..

No comments: