HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Friday, April 27, 2007

The Day

These few days I been goin thru meaningless day, my exam has come just left 10 hours but i have no feeling to it, not even a fear that a student should have...felt that my life have change into a fearless world, till now I not even study a single word not just my MUET but also my mid-exam , All the promise I have keep have gone with the day. As time pass by, the day has come before I manage to escape and yet I have to DEAL with it One on One.There only a dead and living.. There's nothing to be afraid of but yourself, my biggest fear is u.
9.19 pm, I have just receive a pic msg from my fren wishing me good luck in my exam.The first bless i receive,.9.31 pm, my mum come in and scolded me for not studying but play pc..i wonder what is the past and present. Is all in my mind, there no pass or present but future. Its been waiting long for me to come with an open hand.Till now, Have i reach the future that could bring me happiness and meaningful to prove that I still living here..A little organism standing in the middle of nowhere protected by a guardian angel . The world that full of danger .My journey will never end till the end of the day .

All Good Things (Come To An End)
Honestly what will become of me
I don't like reality
It's way too clear to me
But really life is daily
We are what we don't see
We missed everything daydreaming

Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end

Travelling I always stop at exits
Wondering if I'll stay
Young and restless
Living this way I stress less
I want to pull away when the dream dies
The pain sets it and I don't cry
I only feel gravity and I wonder why

And the sun was wondering if it should stay away for a day until the feeling went away
And the clouds were dropping and the...
The rain forgot how to bring salvation
The dogs were whistling a new tune barking at the new moon
Hoping it would come soon so that they could die

No comments: