HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

the moment of glory...

Yes mum..i did it!!! At last, my result is out.Although not flying colour but better than i aspect...Yes..i hav pass my final exam..i can continue my study ...thanks god for giving me a chance to prove that i can n thanks to my ancestor..i pray so hard now I'm pass..Yahoo...goin out celebrate..haha..actually go out yamcha wit fren only..hehe...thank u so much for all d support..Btw the result is my fren help me check d but i not sure whether izzit true coz i been online check since 10am till 4pm n the server is down, i mean d website cant load...In the end try so hard my fren there no problem n help me to check..Well i will wait i check by myself...hopefully she is not fooling me sumore is not April Fool thou....hehe...gtg yamcha wit fren...Bye...good luck n thanks for blessing me

No comments: