HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, October 12, 2009

leavin soon

sem break goin to end soon....haih..i'm goin bac to kampar soon..my study life...is there boring..actually not very la..I get used ot it liao but after went back to KL..having so much fun wit my family,frenz n dear...I dun feel lik goin bac..very down..But i noe after went bac there for few day then i'll be alrite..estimate result will be out tomolo...really hope I'll pass..I dun wan being kick out of the Uni..izzit hard..well its not very as long u can catch up but i'm dumb ==ll..I really pray to GOD n my ancester..pls make me pass my study life...pray pray
Well..wat i hav been doin on sem break...Basically do wat normally ppl will do...went bac go genting lo..then shop shop lo..then go yamcha wit old fren then dry swim(mahjong)..learn to play...i noe how to play since young but din really learn more bout it...this time play wit fren they teach me a lot..thanks...a bit addicted to it liao..haha....last week doin all this loo...yamcha ,dry swim, shop shop...
break my record.. on friday nite...play mahjong till 5am...wakao...i play till 4.30am..the rest till 5am. all were so into it liao..no nid sleep..they stil got work the nx few hour but dare to play til 5am...solute thee..haha..its was quite fun then on sunday morning play badminton at Bdr Puteri, micheal court..msia largest bad court O.o...no commment coz play since long time ago...after play bad went to hav lunch then take our bath n terus go sunway pyramid for a walk n went to Dragon-i hav some tea time wit xiao long pau and other dim sum...taste good..mission fulfill..then yamcha at wong kok wit other fren then bac to puchong yamcha at old town..walao..I cant believe tat day i yam liao 3 time cha...1st at Dragon-i then at wong kok then old town in just 4hours...dunno wat they thinking....too much liao..jd tong air liao..
after went bac to puchong yamcha at old town then we go 'cc' play L4D...dun look down on me ..i also a pro kaki for L4D d...wakaka..we play 1 round then go hav dinner at kungfu Pan mee...drink tea again ==ll.finish at 9pm terus go weiwei house dry swim....play till bout 1am..balik rumah tido..sleep lik a pig ('oo')
this morning wake up...whole body pain..muscle pain..aiyak here aiyo there =.=ll...well i enjoy the pain very much ...thanks...

No comments: