HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Saturday, April 11, 2009

be back soon..

Hello...long time no see...ermm..lately busy finish all my assigment, report n mid term exam...now everything is settle...just wait for final exam...on next 2 week..haih...din study well lately due to all de side work..Oh...next week is study week...I'm goin bac to KL..hoho...bout 1 month ++ din went back...miss my darling....Got 1 week time spent at KL but i nid to study lo..only weekend a bit free..try to relax..too stress at kampar .Although not much entertainment lik KL but still busy lik nobody business...entah apa-apa...Ermm...wat I wanna do bac KL??? Dunno leh...stay at home n study lo..Y not stay kampar??? Too miss my darling liao..somemore I wan family day on sunday...wahaha...Can makan makan lo....this week will rajin rajin study....Gambateh...

No comments: