HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Exam week!!

The day has come ,my nightmare and your worse daydream O.O". Next monday is my exam( how u feel).....calm but no confident so like wat my chem teacher said " ma like that lo" n.n . altought we know she sedang calm us down dun be nervous but natural reaction sure will have de la cant lari from it.MOnday have miss.PA paper 2 then Mr.Chem Then mr.math paper 1 then mrs.Bio then Mr.math then miss.Pa 1 then the end. Oh ya,In the middle we have Munny Pekpek day(12 may), haih .....talk bout it already a poor thing....Anyway just wish all the best n i will try my best.
By the way, today is sick cat day, normal trait....sick on the exam day but this time very special o...sick before wxam. mayb cause the cuaca too hot liao until need to sell "wan tan"...siapa mau ...cheap cheap.satu bungkus rm2 O.o...sedap dan lazat_"bao lei fan cham mei" u.u....Tell u guys the truth, i really din study lot at least little la...why!!I also dunno...Numb liao, just conc my aim=STPM tats all....all my hard work also is bcoz or my STPM so....Dun think too much handle as much u can thats my phyloshophy^o^. still got mood laugh....Ok la need to be good girl~study time .....By the way...send u some of my collection haha

Run! For your life??????? hehe

No comments: