HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Sunday, July 11, 2010

study hard pm..

I shud study hard from now on ...coz lately i been stress wit some unnecessary thing o so-called silly thing.....haih..Its time to get off my chest before its too late.Thou is too late but still i hav to let i go...All mid term test is around the corner n i shud keep goin w/o looking bac at U....i shud had let u go now n i will....try to forget bout it
Well talk bout other thing..y i'm so free?? hehe..coz i miss u XP....I wan tell u all my thing...so ma find u lo. Test is coming n hav a lot of things to do..not as many as last sem..tis sem a bit relax jor...so its time for me to fight for glory...i been quite lazy since then...so its time to force myself to study hard..will u support me? be with me?..I noe u will..everything goes well....Planing go penang on merdeka if everything gone well...hope can hav a nice holiday b4 my final n i must not failed tis sem if not....gone my future..btw..hope my industrial training will success... Gambateh PM...go study la...happy happy babee

No comments: