HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Friday, July 2, 2010

New semester started

Hey..blogy~~Its been a long long time..I'm here again. time for a chat.
Ya, new sem has start n is the end of 5th week..as time pass by very fast. Tomolo will hav my first mid term. nervous?? well, abit abit la. as i get use to it...those thing moment keep on repeating as i getting numb to it. History review back again...n i hav to start all over again...haih....try my best tis sem.. not to let myself disappointed again.. Everything is getting better i hope....waiting for company to accept me for nx coming industrial training.. hope can shift to a better environment for living. As i found the room tat i'm staying , the feng shui is not good ..haha..tats wat my mum said...as many bad thing happen to me e.g: my eye, my health, my wealth even my study...lately my foot and palm been affected where small pinpoint blister growing all over my hand..the causes is unknown and it jz suddenly come n now is getting better as recovering...really duno wat happen to me..always sini sakit sana sakit...planning ti shift a better n cheaper place as I dun wan let Danish House untung byk ...celaka punya budak..tipu student punya duit..tidak bermoral langsung...even abit abit also wan tipu..haih..mata duitan..really speechless...got time I will 'cheog sui' Danish management ppl....betapa teruk ppl in tis place.
anyway..its time for me to study...hope tis sem i work hard for glory~~bye bye

No comments: