HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, September 14, 2009

Fight for the sick of exam

why everytime busy only come n find u?? (=.= mean i normally very free!!! swt)..exam is on..War btw ms.pen n mr.paper 2. This time i'm well prepared..PEN! n Liquid!! =.=ll. Everytime study half way sure come chat wit my blogy. dunno why..found out myself abundant my blogy very long liao...In my blog history(mystory)...on august din blog at all..promise myself at least every month must blog once o twice....Sorry blogy. All not updated...i been study hard to replace wat i hav done before...Hows my eyes??? Haih...din make it for the laser???? o.O". i was advise to go for laser coz its been 2 months plus not recovering..the pain on n off freqently..bout 1 o 2 week pain once....At first I really go for laser then the doc say "apa pun tak nampak...????" o_o". "i cant see d patch of ur wound so how m i goin to do laser"..I really dunno shud happy o wat..I was lik "panlai la...sure will pain again n depressed again.."..I noe it will pain again where the epithelia layer detached o loosen....masa itu only cari doc n laser....Lik i said...after few day, it pain again..i been trying so hard to protect my eye but it seem useless...now its been a week plus goin 2 week no pain..Hopefully tis time really recovering..God bless n also bless me score in my exam....
talk bout exam..everything went smooth..consider did well in exam...at least i answer all de question( tau @ tak tau also crap somthing). I heartache for my Cell Bio paper coz 4 marks is in my hand but I.....i.....din do tat part..I miss up..Oh...sh!t...Deng...i only found out after the exam I flip d paper....earlier I rmb I got take a look on it n noe how to do...then while answering dunno 'ghost blocking me'..i skip tat part!!!..mayb bcoz of tat 4mark i din get B+ . then i'm gonna kill myself...
Now 2 more ppr to go...i really I can score on it...god pls give me strength...I really nid U.
suddenly wanted to sing tis song to someone:
when u wake up and u find wat u looking for,
I has been here all the whole time,
if u can see tat i'm the one who understand u,
been here all along,
so why can u see..u belong wit me..
standing by all the time beside u,
all these time how could u not noe ...baby
all i want to say how much I love you...

No comments: