HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Emo for the last sem

tomolo will be my last paper..suddenly not in the mood of study. i hav a plenty of calculus n formula to memorize but i haven a sip of it....cham lol..in depression..I hope this torture will end soon..ya..tomolo after 4.30 will be the end but i hope it wont jz pass meaningless...i wanted to 'score' it so badly coz not i'm in the middle o life n dead. I dun wan waste my time jz to let it flow away..I hope i can appreciate each minit n second not to waste a chance of getting better score lik i said "guna dgn sepenuhnya". I hope i wont regret for wat i done. at least i try all my best to do it well..taking fully responsible toward my final...done my job..the last paper i can tell I hav plenty of time to study but i jz keep on wasting my time do tthing useless o not necessary for tat moment....God..wat i hav done..sometimes i hope i hav 4 day to study but not 8. Coz i know tis will gonna happen jz lik wat happen for my previous sem..h0ly Sh!t...
I now not even in d mood for my event on tis saturday which i'm goin Genting Highland wit hunny,shelly n ys.this prove my heart ad settle down no more lik kids anymore..not excited till the last minute. after my exam which end at 4.30 then terus take 6.30 train bac KL..Not coming bac til nx sem start. I'm gonna miss Kampar now n will hate when bac here soon....wish me luck . i really nid it so much ...Hope I will be bac here soon..

No comments: