HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tragedy..I hav failed in war..deeply hurt

hello..I'm back. Been in KL for bout a week plus..Yesterday result jz review n i consider myself as failed in the exam..My CGPA is less than 2.0. So can imagine how worse am I..I'm not trying to compare myself wit other but most of my coursemate is bout same as mine n as I noe...So-called those smart ppl all din manage to get even 3.0. I can imagine wat hav happen btw us. Not considering the exam is very hard but as a standard it shud be...I now hanging in the middle of nowhere..I am qualified to continue my study under probation state but I planning to resit tat paper but so-called there's no more resit n I might hav to retake tat course n pay more...My PTPTN been block coz I din meet their requirement as min CGPA 2.0. I dunno wat happen...In the mood of horribly depress.Hopefully everything will be fine n I can continue fight for my fate...

No comments: