HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Sunday, May 3, 2009

My hometown, Cenderiang

Today is sunday....on friday evening having my dinner wit family..They went to Ipoh for holiday since friday is Labour Day..pass by Kampar n come for visit..Sunday morning went bac KL n pass by Kampar too ^O^".....Hav breakfast wit them....Jz finish my breakfast...now they leavin n heading to our "anchestor mansion" (walao,macam very kua)....Since my grandparent pass away, nobody stay there liao n we always went to hav a look when we pass by ....This morning my dad told me tat they sold out the house to other ppl, some kind Setiawan ppl..T.T..I was shock, ya...I noe tat they plan to sell the house someday but tak sangka so fast...although the house hav been abundant bout 4year gua since my grandparent(ill) shifted to KL...So is consider being abundant for bout 5 o 6 years and is goin to colapse if no one take care of it...I very miss tat house although I only visit went I was small on every CNY and some ocasion but stil hav the 'feel' toward it and is very memorable but compare to my dad,aunt n uncle who stay there since they were born.My dad say there nothing to miss since it will happen soon ..... But now it sold to other ppl n I never hav the chance to walk in but juz a glance on it once pass by....My dad was rite coz if they do not sold it out early soon it will colapse and is worthless to sold out..I'm gonna ask my dad pass me de key so when I free i can drop by and take a look for the last.I hope I hav one more chance to go in n take a last look of it...My memorable childhood CNY...the 'kampung feel'. I consider it as hometown of mine,Cenderiang

No comments: