HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Sunday, March 30, 2008

The last n the only last

100 days ago...I sad n cry for his leave..My beloved granpa..I thought everything would be fine n start a new begining...By the day 101, my granma leave us..Since my grandpa gone, she been in depression n sad for his death...Well,I know he got sickness n we all prepared for his leave ..Althought is hard for us to accept the fact but we still bravely accept it...But for my grandma case,is too hard...She been living good except of malnutrition...She always claim tat she are sick n watever so on..Since my grandpa pass away, she always depress n say soon she will go wit him..we been worry for her...since then she always feel here sick there sick n ask us to bring her to see doctor..we know her well..She not sakit teruk just some malnutrition n some old sick(heartache)...Until one day , she say she really want to go hospital.. To make her feel secure ,we bring her to see doc ...doc say she malnutrition n lack of red blood..doc inject her 2 pack of red blood...n so she stay at hospital for further check up..After some treatment,doc say her kidney n liver was not functioning..nothing we can do but just to wait...This news was shock all of us...n we only can hope for good news to come but after 2 days of suffering..She finally leave us away..Hardly for us to accept but we just hav to face the fact...At least she din suffer a lot than my grandpa (lung cancer)...Everything repeat the same thing lik the day grandpa pass away....The situation,condition,ceremony,prayer n the same feeling which hurt the most...I really hope it was the last time n the only last ...I feel so empty cause everything repeat the same thing again after 101 days ...Mayb is good for her, she can teman my grandpa since she depress of his leave...Ppl say they are 'yin yong butterfly' cant leave each other ...When one of it leave the other will follow it go...Now..they never be separated, always together...After settle everything, we bring her back to our hometown n put her ashes beside our grandpa so they can always stay together ..forever n ever




No comments: