HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Finally~settle everything

Haih~I'm sure everybody worry n wanted to know bout my result ..Actually I dun think many ppl are here o know bout my blog..Well..I'm honest to tell the world .. not lik others who pandai berlakon(i'm not good at acting so cant have best acting award)..haha..Dun talk bout others...Here's my result..Well my worse expectation is PA : B
Math : F
Chem : D
Bio : C-
But in reality I get,
Pa : B-
Math : C-
Chem : C+
Bio : B-
Unbelievable..well I'm glad that I din failed for any subj except Math is the worse..But I cant believe that my Bio get B- .I ingat will get C..I'm happy for that n shock also..PA I does not satisfied cause is the most easiest among the other but I still cant get an A- o B+ o even B..Haih..So confident bout it but it makes me dissappointed...I know where I lose at.On ppr 2.There is a graph section and at there I hav no time to do + do wrong graph...so that section 'wang liao' ..15% mark fly away...That is the most easy part to score o I can say is bonus/free...Haih sad case...I dare to say everytime I also can finish on time n my graph always betul....But tak sangka while exam I put so much time n effort on my essay..Sad..Tak puas hati! Bio is unexpected , well I do quite ok on tis ppr but I only expect it not to failed o mayb can get C...But I get B- , I was like "har! lik tat also can get B-" ..I'm feel relie for my chem cause I know I din do well for it(cause I always failed for my trial n other)now I can get C+...Ok lor~~Math I hav nothing to say bout it...I 'ren ming'...I agree tat my add math is good only for SPM ..But tis is different case cause I din concentrate so much for it ,still ned to take care bout the others...I'm sad for it bcause of my math...I cant choose most of course the course at local Uni(TAK LAYAK LANGSUNG)~haih ..chances also jadi nipis to go into Uni...Pray hard at least tembak 1 out of 8 dapat masuk..Just now baru settle everything...now can hav a good sleep...Zzz

No comments: