HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, November 2, 2009

May u rest in peace, my frenz

Lately there's alot of sad casses happen around me.
To our dear '2005 Ketua pengawas of SMK Seksyen 1 Bdr Kinrara', who passed away last wednesday evening 3.32pm at HKL. I'm sorry i wasnt there by ur side when u need me. Althougth we r not very close but once v r. I still rmb the first time knowing u..U impressed me alot..Tat time i was learning my mandarin while u ad can speak fluently. U r very special coz the only handsome malay guy who noe speak mandarin. u take this advantage meet alot of frens...Sometimes ppl try to critics bout malay infront of them..u din get mad but u try to advise them not to say them bad...tats why ppl less critics coz of u..haha..impressive...U help lots of ppl while there were spot check..thou u r the ketua pengawas but u still willing help them...inform them there is spot check n even help them to hide liquid paper n hp....we all rmb how kind u were to us.. how work hard u are....ur voice is still in my mind...when u shout while we were 'berkawat'....those strong voice which we obey n thou cant been heard anymore but is still fresh in my mind.Those day we went outdoor activities...u lead n help us a lot..Thou i forget r v once in a team but I always think u r always been here wit us. I'm so sorry for the past few month I dun hav the opportunity o guts to visit u. When i back to KL i meet our classmate. She told me tat u r sick (bone cancer)...I was shock and concern...She told me, u in last stage of cancer...but recovering after several chemotheraphy...I feel relief after heard tat and i tot u can make it...Tat time I only stay at Kl for few days...din spend some time visit u...Until last week..on facebook...Idrul post comment tat u hav leave us....My eyes were watery..tears fall in heart...Everything is too late..all I can say is I'm sorry if i done anything wrong to u. Hope our relaitionship will continues live on.....Azrin~
I'm sorry I dun hav a chance to hav a photo wit u....But u r always deep in my heart..

To our Kampar campus UTAR student...James Khor Wan Kai, 20; Yew Shy Gin, 19 and Yew Ghim Chnieh, 20. drowned after they were swept away by strong current at the Batu Berangkai waterfalls on sunday evening...All i can say it was faith..thou they leave us without a word.....It was a disaster for me..Although I not ur close fren but v r once Unimate. Mayb I hav seen u o may not...but is not important anymore...I hope u may rest in peace..my frens..

No comments: