HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fall in Love with DBSK

Lately I'm in love with them...getting so into it liao...Oh gosh...they so cool ..I wan to buy Hp also because... of course for myself n them too.. can save thier song in the Hp, suka suka hera thier song ^o^" ...Oh...do u lik the song on my blog..Well I get this song from youtube while then I only watch the movie tat they put on the video clip..Today I blog it out giv my blogy fren watch...The Movie call 'Dangerous LOve' o.O" wahahaha...I think u see the video clip sure curious wanted to watch...Well by watching the video clip ..I wanted to explain something bout it...Dun misunderstanding of wat u been watching at ..ahaha.. The first time I watch also shock n laugh lik hell...So ..enjoy the video ^^ ...Oppa! u so cute~

No comments: